Enrolled Nurse Specialist: A&E
- Life West Coast Private Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Specialist: A&E
A vacancy exists for an Enrolled Nurse specialist, Accident & Emergency unit, based at Life West Coast Private Hospital reporting to Unit Manager, Sr. Olgah Ndlovu. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of the unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conducting basic duties to meet the requirements of quality patient care
- Ensure that all nursing activities are carried out in compliance with SANC regulations and Life Healthcare policies
- Maintenance of Infection Prevention Standards as well as promotion of health and safety
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care aligned to Life Healthcare standards
- Effective record keeping
- Building professional relationships with doctors and multi disciplinary teams
- Must be an Enrolled Nurse registered with SANC
- Relevant experience in an Accident & Emergency unit is Experience in a Life hospital will be advantageous.
- Competencies required: Strong customer orientation, team player, energetic, resilient and well organised
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Strong inter-personal skills required
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- 022 719 1030 ext 219
- Closing date
- Friday, February 26, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.