Enrolled Nurse – Pediatrics Unit
- Life Bay View Private Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse – Pediatrics Unit
A vacancy exists for an Enrolled Nurse in the Paediatric Unit based at Life Bay View Hospital. The purpose of this role is to conduct nursing activities to ensure quality patient care.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct duties to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that all nursing activities carried out comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislations and Life Healthcare policies and procedures
- Maintain all health, safety and infection control standards to ensure a safe patient environment
- Effective utilization of resources
- Effective maintenance of equipment
- Accurate record keeping
- The continued education of patients
- Build effective relationships with patients, doctors and other medical personnel to ensure quality patient care
- Registered as an Enrolled Nurse with SANC.
- At least one year experience in High Care
- Focused on customer satisfaction
- Ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Professional and technical proficiency
- Excellence orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Action orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- 086 683 6827
- Closing date
- Thursday, April 18, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.