Enrolled Nurse - Paeds
- Life Anncron Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse - Paeds
A vacancy for the above position exists in Anncron Hospital. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning and co-ordination of the paediatric ward . The position will report to the Unit Manager Audrey A Kotze, of the paediatric ward.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic ward duties e.g. record keeping,routine nursing,doctors rounds,working under supervision of RN in all activities involved and maintaining patient care according to acceptable legal standards.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with doctors patients, relatives and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Building professional relationships with doctors and all other team members.
- Participating in all Health, Safety and Infection Control and Quality Standards.
- Have compassion for children and their parents.
- Applicants need to be qualified as an Enrolled Nurse with minimum of 2 years experience in a private hospital and must be registered with SANC.
- Competencies required:
- Strong customer Orientation
- Team player
- very energetic
- well organised
- confident with good communication skills
- knowledgeable of all nursing disciplines.
- Must be prepared to work flex hours and in other units as needed to
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
Audrey A Kotze
- 018 468 0087
- 086 6740281
- Closing date
- Monday, April 22, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.