Enrolled Nurse - Paediatric Ward
- Life West Coast Private Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse - Paediatric Ward
A vacancy exists for an Enrolled Nurse in the Paediatric Ward, based at Life West Coast Private Hospital, reporting to the Unit Manager: Elaine Appollis
- Critical Outputs
- Assist the unit to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that paediatric nursing care activities are carried out to comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislation and Life Healthcare policies and procedures.
- Maintain all health, safety and infection control standards to ensure a safe patient environment.
- Effective maintenance of equipment
- Accurate record keeping
- A passion for paediatric nursing and a strong nursing ethos concerning the involvement of families in a holistic approach to care.
- A commitment to your own development and keeping abreast of current developments
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Build effective relationships with patients, docters and other medical personnel to ensure quality patient care.
- Qualification as an Enrolled Nurse
- Applicant needs to be registered as a Enrolled Nurse with SANC.
- Ability to work shifts according to the operational requirements of the hospital
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage.
- Computer proficiency
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
Sr. Elaine Appollis
- 022 719 1030 ext 249/294
- Closing date
- Thursday, May 30, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.