Enrolled Nurse - Orthopaedic Ward X2
- Life Springs Parkland Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse - Orthopaedic Ward X2
A Vacancy exists for an Enrolled Nurse in the Orthopaedic Ward reporting to the Unit Manager.
The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning and co-ordination of the unit and ensure quality care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conducting basic patient care duties allocated by the Unit Manager or the Registered Nurse on duty.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare and client service standards.
- Ensuring quality patient care and client service.
- Ensuring cost-efficiency regarding stock and other facilities.
- Participating in all Safety, Health, Environment, Infection Control and Quality standards
- Relevant Qualification
- Current registration with SANC
- Competencies required are good interpersonal skills, an ability to work under pressure as part of a team, and be focused on quality performance.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading my example (Key for Managers)
- Motivating and developing people (Key for Managers)
- 011 812 4004
- Closing date
- Saturday, November 23, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.