Enrolled Nurse – Ortho High Care
- Life Westville Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse – Ortho High Care
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Enrolled Nurses at Life Westville Hospital, situated in KZN. The above position will report to the Unit Manager, Sandra van Tonder. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of the unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Deliver quality nursing care to patients according to Scope of Practice.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Infection Control Policies.
- Supervise subordinates and provide guidance where necessary.
- Provide health education to patients and staff.
- Registered as an Enrolled Nurse with SANC.
- Minimum 1 year Orthopaedic experience essential
- High care experience essential
- Focused on customer satisfaction
- Ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a team.
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organizational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Team player, very energetic, well organized and punctual.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Closing date
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.