ENROLLED NURSE - NNICU/PICU
- Life Anncron Hospital
- ENROLLED NURSE - NNICU/PICU
An opportunity has risen for an Enrolled Nurse in the NICU and PICU at Life Anncron Hospital - Klerksdorp reporting to the Unit Manager Hilary Rossouw.
- Critical Outputs
- To conduct basic duties to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that all nursing activities are carried out to comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislations and Life Healthcare policies and procedures.
- Stock control and equipment maintenance
- Adhere to Infection Control policies and procedures
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Accurate record keeping
- Must be a Enrolled Nurse, registered with SANC and have 1 year neonatal experience.
- Private hospital experience would be an advantage.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Team player.
- Very energetic and well organised.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work according to the flexi-hour system, day and night duty
Sr Hilary Rossouw
- 018 468 0073
- Closing date
- Friday, March 06, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.