Enrolled Nurse - NICU
- Life Wilgers Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse - NICU
A vacancy has arisen for the position of Enrolled nurse in the Neo-natal ICU at Life Wilgers Hospital, situated in Pretoria. The above positions report to the Unit Manager. The successful candidates will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensuring that unit is run according to acceptable legal standards.
- Maintaining excellent individualised patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi disciplinary team.
- Building professional relationships with doctors and therapists to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- To be proactive in ensuring patient safety.
- Always portray a professional attitude towards patients, visitors, doctors and fellow staff members.
- Must be a Enrolled Nurse and be registered with SANC.
- Experience in Neo-natal Intensive or High Care advantageous.
- Competencies required: Strong customer orientation, team player, very energetic, well organized.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills required.
- Must be willing to work according to the flexi-hours system.
- 012 807 8174
- Closing date
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.