Enrolled Nurse - Neuro ICU
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse - Neuro ICU
The above vacancy exist for an Enrolled Nurse in the Neuro Intensive Care unit at Life Rosepark Hospital, reporting to the Unit Manager, Billy Nogabe. The successful candidate will contribute to the functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conducting basic duties within the Scope of Practice for Enrolled nurses as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensuring quality patient care and client service.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Health Care and client service standards.
- Participating in all Health, Safety, Environment, Infection Control and Quality standards.
- Ensuring cost-efficiency regarding stock and other facilities.
- Must be an Enrolled Nurse and be registered with SANC.
- Experience of working in ICU is essential; specifically Neuro ICU will be an advantage.
- Competencies required strong interpersonal skills, team player, very energetic, performance orientated and able to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the unit according to the flexi-hours and rotation system.
- Must be fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English).
- 051 505 5519
- 086 646 7529
- Closing date
- Friday, July 19, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.