Enrolled Nurse - Medical Ward
- Life Peglerae Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse - Medical Ward
An opportunity has risen for a Enrolled Nurses in the Medical Ward at Life Peglerae Hospital - Rustenburg reporting to the Unit Manager, Rachel Chidi.
- Critical Outputs
- To conduct basic duties to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that all nursing activities are carried out to comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislations and Life Healthcare policies and procedures.
- Stock control and equipment maintenance
- Adhere to Infection Control policies and procedures
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Accurate record keeping
- Must be a Enrolled Nurse, registered with SANC. Maternity ward experience would be an advantage
- Private hospital experience would be an advantage.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Team player.
- Very energetic and well organised.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work according to the flexi-hour system.
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Team player, very energetic, well organized and punctual.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- 011 740 7278
- Closing date
- Friday, October 11, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.