Enrolled Nurse - High Care Experienced
- Life Peglerae Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse - High Care Experienced
A vacancy exists for an Enrolled nurse at Life Peglerae Hospital (High-Care), reporting to Rachel Chidi (Unit Manager). The purpose of this role is to conduct nursing activities to ensure quality patient care.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct duties to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that all nursing activities carried out comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislations and Life Healthcare policies and procedures
- Maintain all health, safety and infection control standards to ensure a safe patient environment
- Effective utilisation of resources
- Effective maintenance of equipment
- Accurate record keeping
- The continued education of patients Build effective relationships with patients, doctors and other medical personnel to ensure quality patient care
- Relevant experience in a ICU/Hi-Care environment
- Grade 12/Matric certificate
- Registered at SANC as Enrolled Nurse
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiar with private practice would be an advantage
- Proof of competency assessments done if working via agency
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Professional and technical proficiency
- Excellence orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Action orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Able to work day and night duty
- Closing date
- Friday, April 27, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.