Enrolled Nurse – Cooper Medical Ward
- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse – Cooper Medical Ward
An exciting opportunity exists in Cooper Medical Ward for an Enrolled Nurse at Life Entabeni Hospital, situated in KZN. The above position will report to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of the unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Deliver quality nursing care to patients according to Scope of Practice
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Infection Control Policies.
- Supervise subordinates and provide guidance where necessary.
- Provide health education to patients and staff.
- Assist in the management of stock in the unit
- Flexibility to work shifts on a rotational basis as requested.
- Registered as an Enrolled Nurse with SANC.
- At least one year experience in Infectious unit
- Ability to work shifts according to the operational requirements of the hospital which includes day and night duty.
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Closing date
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.