Enrolled Nurse – Burns (ICU)
- Life Cosmos Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse – Burns (ICU)
A vacancy exists for an Enrolled Nurse – Burns ICU, based at Life Cosmos Hospital, Mpumalanga, reporting to the Unit Manager, Suretha Breedt. The selected candidate will contribute towards the optimal functioning of the nursing team as well as the Doctors through effective interdepartmental liaising, communication, keeping of records in the Unit.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated.
- Deliver quality nursing care to patients according to Scope of Practice
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Infection Control Policies
- Supervise subordinates and provide guidance where necessary.
- Registered with SANC as an Enrolled Nurse
- ICU experience essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organising skills
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strong customer orientation
- Willing to work flexi hours
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgments
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awarenes
- 013 653 8045
- 086 206 4672
- Closing date
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.