Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary x 4 - Medical (Oncology)
- Life Peglerae Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary x 4 - Medical (Oncology)
A vacancy exists for Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary X4 in the Medical Ward, Life Peglerae Hospital, reporting to the, Rachel Chidi, Unit manager. Successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning and co-ordination of unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensuring that unit is run according to acceptable legal standards.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi-
- Building professional relationships with doctors to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Preparation for general and regional anaesthetics and surgical procedures.
- Assisting anaesthetists.
- Performing circulating nurse’s duties under supervision of registered nurse
- Registered at SANC as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary
- Strong customer orientation, team player, very energetic, well organized.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills required.
- Previous Oncology experience will be an advantage
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- 011 740 7278
- Closing date
- Friday, October 11, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.