Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary X 3 - Oncology Ward
- Life Eugene Marais Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary X 3 - Oncology Ward
A vacancy has arisen for the position of Enrolled nurse auxiliary X3 at Life Eugene Marais Hospital in Oncology Ward, situated in Pretoria. The above position reports to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi- disciplinary team.
- Building professional relationships with doctors and therapists to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Strong customer orientation, team player, very energetic, well organized.
- Need to be qualified as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary and registered with SANC.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills required.
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the ward according to the flexi-hours system.
- Problem- solving ,analysis and judgmental
- Team work
- Influencing (including presentation)
- Verbal & written communication (including presentation)
- Planning & organizing(including presentations)
- Developing people
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation(concern for high quality work)
- Ethical Behavior (honesty)
- Building relationships networking
- Organizational awareness
- Closing date
- Friday, June 15, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.