Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary Theatre
- Life Sport Science Day Clinic
- Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary Theatre
Life Sports Science Day Clinic is seeking to recruit a theatre experienced enrolled nurse Auxiliary who is interested in the challenge of working in a dynamic and critical healthcare environment.
The successful candidate will report to Clinic Second in Charge, Zaida Dove.
- Critical Outputs
Must be able to carry out all duties of a fully functioning Theatre Floor nurse in a High Tech Operating Theatre.
- Cleaning and restocking of the theatre.
- Admit patients into the ward pre-op
- Preparing Theatres prior to slates
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies & Procedures.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit (stock, staffing, equipment)
- Assist with Patient recovery and admitting of patient to the ward post-recovery
- Ward nursing as required
- Registered at SANC as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary
- Theatre experience as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Time management skills
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Flexibility and ability to work shifts as per operational needs of the unit
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Excellence orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Ethical behaviour
- +27 21 670 9920
- +27 21 670 9921
- Closing date
- Sunday, August 11, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.