Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary Surgical ICU
- Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary Surgical ICU
A permanent position has become available in Surgical ICU for an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary to join our Critical Care nursing team. The successful candidate will report to the Unit Manager, Vidette Laanabi.
- Critical Outputs
- Assist the unit to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that nursing care activities are carried out to comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislation and Life Health Care policies and procedures.
- A commitment to practicing nursing as guided by the latest international guidelines of evidence-based health care is essential.
- High professional standards and a commitment to your own development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- The applicant needs to be an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary registered with the SANC.
- Previous ICU experience is preferred.
- We will provide full orientation and support on going professional development.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- 021 506 4150
- 086 522 7850
- Closing date
- Saturday, April 20, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.