Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary Specialist – Main Theatre X2
- Life Westville Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary Specialist – Main Theatre X2
A Vacancy exists for an Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary in our Theatre at Life Westville Hospital, reporting to Theatre Manager, Beverly Rampershad.
The Successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning and co-ordination of unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patient.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager/Theatre Manager.
- Ensuring that unit is run according to acceptable legal standards.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi- disciplinary team.
- Building professional relationships with doctors to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Performing circulating nurses duties under supervision of registered nurse
- The ability to maintain a clean and therapeutic safe environment in theatre.
- Care of equipment.
- Billing for all stock used on patients on the eBilling system.
- Accurate record keeping of all surgical procedures.
- Knowledge of formulary products and cost effective healthcare.
- Registered at SANC as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary
- Theatre experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge of circulating/flooring duties an advantage
- Familiar with LHC documentation and eBilling
- Multi-disciplinary theatre experience essential
- Strong customer orientation, team player, very energetic and well organized.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills required.
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Team player, very energetic, well organized and punctual.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Closing date
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.