Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary – Rehabilitation Unit
- Life Pasteur Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary – Rehabilitation Unit
An exciting opportunity exist for an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary in the Rehabilitation unit reporting to the Unit Manager, Hannetjie Human.
The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of this ward and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager / Senior Registered Nurse.
- Ensuring that the unit is run according to acceptable legal standards.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi- disciplinary team.
- Building professional relationships with doctors to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Must be an Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary and be registered with SANC.
- Experience in a Rehabilitation unit will be a advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Must be willing to fulfil a role in the ward according to the flexi-hours system and work day and night duty.
- Other competencies required: Strong customer orientation, team player, very energetic, well organized and enjoy working with Rehabilitation patients.
- 051 505 5519
- 086 646 7529
- Closing date
- Friday, January 31, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.