Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary - Main Theatre
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary - Main Theatre
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the positions of Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary in the Annex Theatre at Life Rosepark Hospital situated in Bloemfontein. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Theatre Manager, Tilana Louw. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager/ Senior Registered Nurse.
- Ensuring that the unit is run according to acceptable legal standards.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi- disciplinary team.
- Building professional relationships with doctors and therapists to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Must be an Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary and be registered with SANC.
- Competencies required: Strong customer orientation, team player, very energetic, well organized and enjoy working in Theatre.
- More than one-year experience in Theatre is essential.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the Theatre according to the shifts, flexi-hours and rotation system.
- Must be able work day and night duty.
- Must be able to do Standby Duties after hours, Public Holidays & weekends when required.
- 051 505 5519
- Closing date
- Friday, June 18, 2021
*We will no longer be accepting hand delivered CV’s
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.