Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary
- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary
An exciting and challenging position Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary exists at Life Entabeni Hospital, Cardiac High Care, KZN, reporting to the Unit Manager, the successful candidate will ensure the delivery of quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Assist the unit to meet the requirements of quality patient care
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensuring that basic nursing care activities are carried out to comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislation and life health Care policies and procedures.
- High professional standards and a commitment to own development.
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Must be able to do documentation pertaining to admissions, be risk focussed and follow patient outcome standards according to the Quality Management System.
- Maintain sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintain all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Application needs to be registered with SANC as an Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a high care environment
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be flexible and be prepared to work shifts ,both day and night duty ,and in other departments when requested to do so
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Must have strong customer orientation, an excellent team player,
- Must be very energetic, confident and knowledgeable in being an ENA
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Closing date
- Friday, May 20, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy. Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.