Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary - ICU
- Life Knysna Private Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary - ICU
A vacancy exists for an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary – ICU, based at Life Knysna Private Hospital. The purpose of this role is to conduct nursing activities to ensure quality patient care.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct duties to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that all nursing activities carried out comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislations and Life Healthcare policies and procedures
- Maintain all health, safety and infection control standards to ensure a safe patient environment
- Effective utilization of resources
- Effective maintenance of equipment
- Accurate record keeping
- The continued education of patients
- Build effective relationships with patients, doctors and other medical personnel to ensure quality patient care
- Registered as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary with SANC
- 1-2 years nursing experience in ICU environment
- Ability to work flexible hours according to the operational requirements of the hospital
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage.
- Computer proficiency
- Valid driver’s license
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading by example
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.