Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary (ENA)
- Life West Coast Private Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary (ENA)
A vacancy exists for a Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary (ENA) in the General Ward, based at Life West Coast Private Hospital, reporting to Nicky Esau, Unit Manager.
The successful candidate will contribute to the functioning of the ward and ensure quality nursing care to all patients
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies & Procedures.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Effective participation in the management of costs in the unit (stock control and equipment)
- Must be an Enrolled auxiliary nurse and be registered with SANC.
- Experience of working in a General ward in a private hospital environment will be an advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the ward according to the flexi-hours and rotation system.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Must be fully bilingual
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
Sr. Nicky Esau
- 022 719 1030
- Closing date
- Friday, January 24, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.