Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary (ENA) Maternity
- Life West Coast Private Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary (ENA) Maternity
A vacancy exists for an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary in Maternity, based at Life West Coast Private Hospital, reporting the Unit Manager, Sr. Elaine Appollis. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning and co-ordination of the Unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Building professional relationships with doctors and therapists to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Effective Participation in cost management.
- Effective risk management of the unit complying with Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards
- Current registration with SANC as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary.
- Experience in a maternity unit is essential
- Previous experience in a private hospital will be an advantage.
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills required.
- Must be able to work day and night duty
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
Sr. Elaine Appollis
- 022 719 1030 ext. 249
- Closing date
- Monday, April 15, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.