Enrolled Nurse Auxiliaries - Maternity Unit
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Auxiliaries - Maternity Unit
Exciting opportunities has arisen for the positions of Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries in the Maternity Ward reporting to the Unit Manager, Helena Basson.
The successful candidates will contribute to the effective functioning of this ward and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager/ Senior Registered Nurse.
- Ensuring that the unit is run according to acceptable legal standards.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi- disciplinary team.
- Building professional relationships with doctors to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Must be an Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary and be registered with SANC.
- Experience in a Maternity ward will be an advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills required.
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the ward according to the flexi-hours system and work night duty.
- Must be willing to work in all disciplines in the Maternity unit.
- Must enjoy working with Maternity patients.
- 051 505 5519
- 086 646 7529
- Closing date
- Friday, July 26, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.