Enrolled Nurse Assistant - Surgical Ward
- Life Anncron Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Assistant - Surgical Ward
A Enrolled nurse Assistant vacancy exist at Life AnncronClinic Ward C, reporting to the unit manager Adelaide Malete The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic ward duties e.g. record keeping, routine nursing, doctors rounds, working under supervision of RN in all activities involved and maintaining patient care according to acceptable legal standards
- Ensuring that the unit is run according to acceptable legal standards
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives, and the multi-disciplinary team
- Building professional relationships with doctors & therapists to promote patient-doctor interaction & with other multidisciplinary teams
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards
- Applicants must be a qualified Enrolled Nurse Assistant with min 2 years experience in a private hospital and must be registered with SANC
- Competencies required: Strong customer Orientation, Team Player, very energetic, well organised, confident with good communication skills, flexible, knowledgeable of all nursing disciplines
- Must be flexible and be prepared to work flex hours and in other units as needed to
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- 018 468 0041
- Closing date
- Saturday, August 10, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.