Enrolled Nurse - Accident & Emergency Unit
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse - Accident & Emergency Unit
The above vacancy exist for Enrolled Nurse in the Trauma Unit at Life Rosepark Hospital, reporting to the Unit Manager, Alma Kruger. The successful candidate will contribute to the functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conducting basic duties within the Scope of Practice for Enrolled nurses as allocated by the Unit Manager or the duty.
- Ensuring quality patient care and client service.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Health Care and client service standards.
- Participating in all Health, Safety, Environment, Infection Control and Quality standards.
- Ensuring cost-efficiency regarding stock and other facilities.
- Must be an Enrolled Nurse and be registered with SANC.
- Experience of working in a Trauma unit is preferred yet not essential.
- Proven competency on the administrtion of medication is essential.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the ward according to the flexi-hours and rotation system.
- Must be fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English).
- 051 505 5519
- 086 646 7529
- Closing date
- Friday, August 16, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.