- Life Cosmos Hospital
A vacancy exists for a Driver, based at Life Cosmos Hospital, Mpumalanga, reporting to the Engineering Manager, Daniel Sekabate. The successful candidate will be responsible for all duties pertaining to transportation at the hospital.
- Critical Outputs
- Develop sound working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Deliver a superior quality service
- Adhere to department, hospital and company protocols at all times
- Transport patients and staff
- Act as a messenger
- Routine maintenance and garaging of vehicles and timely reporting of major defects
- Collect mail from and to post office
- Deliver documents to various places as and when required
- Delivering and collection of equipment when required.
- Conduct basic duties as allocated.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Infection Control Policies as well as related legislation
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Grade 12 and code 10 driver's license with public permit
- Five (5) years experience with good driving skills
- Ability to understand orders and instructions
- Able to write in neat and legible print
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organising skills
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strong customer orientation
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgments
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- 013 653 8045
- 086 206 4672
- Closing date
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.