- KZN Regional Laundry
A vacancy exists for a Driver at the Life Healthcare KZN Laundry. The successful candidate will be responsible for the rendering of a quality service including transporting and collecting of linen to the respective Life Healthcare hospitals in the region. The successful candidates will report to the Laundry Manager.
- Critical Outputs
- Deliver a superior quality service
- Accurate record keeping of linen items according to standard procedure
- Act as a messenger
- Routine maintenance and garaging of vehicle and timely reporting of major defects
- Prioritise importance of request
- Quality and stock management
- Daily Checks eg: Fuel, Oil , Tyres , Lights etc
- Liaison with line management
- Daily log trips
- Assist within the laundry when not delivering
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Infection Control Policies as well as related legislation
- Adherence to the National Road Traffic Act 93 of 1996 and internal company policies and procedures
- Grade 12 certificate
- Must have a current valid Code (10 EC1) and valid PDP
- Minimum of 3yrs EC1 driving experience a must.
- Understand, speak, read and write English language
- Ability to count accurately
- Ability to capture and maintain accuracy record of figures on standard templates
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Good inter-personal relations
- Uphold good standards of personal hygiene
- Closing date
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Please specify the position you are applying for when submitting your CV.
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Life Healthcare has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy in place which requires all employees to be COVID-19 vaccinated
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.