Data Quality Analyst
- Information Technology
- Head Office, JHB
- Data Quality Analyst
Data Quality Analyst, reporting to the Data Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring integrity and high quality of data in the Life Healthcare data ecosystem.
- Critical Outputs
- Comprehensive, proactive identification of high-level data quality issues, ensuring compliance with designs and source-to-target mapping, and recommendation of solutions (where possible addressing root causes).
- Develop and execute test plans, and evaluate success.
- Evaluate the impact of system performance and design on data quality.
- Work closely with others in the Data Operations team to improve data ingestion and storing processes.
- Run queries to identify exceptions and clean data.
- Liaise with users and other stakeholders to identify data quality issues and report on solutions and provide documentation, guidelines, and training where warranted to improve future quality.
- Document data quality review processes.
- Ensure compliance with data governance standards.
- Adhere to global best practices and keep up-to-date with data quality analysis developments.
- 3+ years’ data management experience (3+ years’ specific data quality assurance experience preferred)
- 2+ years experience in cloud-based data environments, with expertise in MS Azure a strong recommendation
- A deep understanding of data architecture
- Solid SQL and TSQL expertise
- Healthcare experience, in particular in a hospital environment, would be an added advantage
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Influencing skills
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Excellence orientation
- Deadline driven
- Closing date
- Monday, January 17, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.