- Rosebank, JHB
- Credit Manager
A vacancy exists for a Credit Manager, based at Rosebank, reporting to Rajen Shunmugam. The successful candidate will be responsible for Credit Contol of various hospitals/units/ funders. It will require being part of the Credit Risk Team with the aim of meeting stringent deadlines and targets set by the Group Credit Risk Department. It will involve effective credit control.
- Critical Outputs
- Ensure accurate and efficient workings within the credit control function
- Provide assistance to the credit controllers on an operational level
- Involvement in debtors reconciliations
- Assist in monthly reporting
- Responsible for bad debt provisioning
- Liaising with other departments within the credit risk and patient services departments
- Ensure accounts are followed up according to organizational protocols
- Ensure efficiencies around operational issues
- Manage and follow governance
- Meet targets as per national score card, including debtor days and cash targets.
- Monthly workings and preperations on the specific provisioning per individual unit
- Building relationship with all stakeholders
- Experience in a Healthcare Environment is essential
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players is essential.
- The ability to work independently yet as part of a team with exceptional interpersonal skills
- The ability to work within a pressurized environment is critical
- Previous managerial experience required
- Tertiary qualification /credit management qualification
- Must have experience in managing staff clusters
- Verbal & written communication
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Motivating people
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Closing date
- Friday, December 13, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.