- Finance / Administration
- Rosebank. JHB
- Credit Controller
A vacancy exists for a Renal Credit Controller, based at Rosebank, reporting to the National Credit Manager Services. The successful candidate should have strong business acumen and the ability to coordinate, implement and sustain the credit control process through empowering, influencing and information sharing with others.
- Critical Outputs
- Ensuring accurate and efficient administration of the credit control function for assigned hospitals
- Ensure all accounts are followed up in accordance with the working protocols
- Meet DSO targets
- Includes the responsibility and functions for more than one business unit
- Ensure that the debtors ageing is managed in accordance with Life Healthcare protocols, targets and objectives.
- Develop sound relationships with both internal and external customers including patients, funders, doctors and private patients.
- Compliance with working procedures and quality requirements.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to correct debtor’s recons monthly.
- Qualification – Grade 12.
- Must have credit control experience – not negotiable
- Synchramed experience will be an advantage.
- Experience in a healthcare environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to work within a pressurized environment is critical.
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage.
- Computer proficiency.
- Must have at least 2 years working experience.
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Closing date
- Monday, September 16, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.