Compensation & Benefits Analyst
- Human resources
- Dunkeld, JHB
- Compensation & Benefits Analyst
A vacancy exists for a Compensation and Benefits Analyst, based at Illovo Human Resources (Compensation and Benefits) , reporting to Head of Reward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all reward, benefit and recognition programmes for employees. This will include analytical reporting to optimise line manager insight on forecasting future trends; preparing effective remuneration packages to new recruits (middle management), and may assist with related human resource projects. The position offers room for personal growth and development to a person with a diverse skill set who is willing to take initiative in all aspects of compensation and benefits
- Critical Outputs
- Assist Head of Reward with reporting and analysis to forecast future trends (including union, FTE, absenteeism and staff turnover)
- Update monthly employee share plan register
- Compile remuneration offers to new recruits (middle management typically grade 14 to 16)
- Assist with salary increases for non-bargaining and bargaining units
- Ensure effective processing and record keeping of organizational structure changes
- Submit remuneration data to applicable survey houses e.g. PwC Remchannel, Deloitte and PE Corporate Services.
- Perform and interpret comparative analyses against internal market and external market information e.g. State to ensure internal and external equity
- Candidate must be willing to gain a thorough knowledge of Compensation & Benefits, be detail oriented and customer focused. Good organisational skills are essential.
- B degree
- At least 3 years work experience.
- HR experience wil be an advantage
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be a distinct advantage
- Computer proficiency and advance excel skills are essential
- Accounting skills will be an advantage
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- Timeous and results driven
- Organised and self motivated
- Excellence orientation
- Attention to detail
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Attention to detail
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.