Business Optimisation Analyst - SA
- Information technology
- Illovo, JHB
- Business Optimisation Analyst - SA
A vacancy exists for a Business Optimisation Analyst based at Head Office, reporting to Business Optimisation Lead - SA. The incumbent will be responsible to assist the business optimisation lead with her responsibilities.
- Critical Outputs
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analysing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports
- Reporting the results back to the relevant business sponsors and functional leads
- Identifying patterns and trends within complex data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business to prioritise business and information needs pertaining to business optimisation
- Defining new data collection and analysis process for improvement
- A degree in either of the following subjects: mathematics, computer science, statistics and economics
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS,SAS)
- Ability to write comprehensive and information reports
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Action orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Lead by example
- Closing date
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.