- Head Office
A fixed term vacancy exists for a Bookkeeper, based at FSC Dunkeld, reporting to a Financial Accountant. The successful candidate will be responsible for capturing of data and financial information and performing general ledger reconciliations to specific areas of the financial processes in the financial accounting of Life Healthcare.
- Critical Outputs
- Responsible for month end processes and assist with cashbook queries;
- Responsible for Petty cash reconciliations;
- Recording and reconciling of bank transactions;
- Constantly striving to improve working methods to improve standardisation and efficiencies;
- Ad hoc project assistance
- Bookkeeping Diploma or equivalent
- Financial process understanding up to trial balance
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to perform balance sheet reconciliations;
- Online Banking experience
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Drive & energy
- Closing date
- Friday, August 12, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy.
Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.