- Life Peglerae Hospital
- Bookings Clerk
A position has become available for a committed individual with excellent communication skills to join our team as a bed bookings clerk at Life Peglerae Hospital in Rustenburg reporting to the Admission Supervisor, Ouma Khunou.
- Critical Outputs
- Accepting theatre bookings from doctor’s consulting rooms.
- Compile complete and accurate theatre lists and distribute.
- Organizing of staff and theatre allocations.
- Handling of emergency cases.
- Organizing of loan set and loan equipment when needed.
- Arranging Beds
- Assisting with private patient refunds
- Computer literate.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently and manage their time effectively.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good knowledge of theatres and different disciplines.
- Coding and billing knowledge.
- 011 740 7278
- Closing date
- Friday, October 11, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.