- Life Eugene Marais Hospital
- Admission Clerk
A vacancy has arisen at Life Eugene Marais Hospital for the above mentioned position, reporting to the Reception Supervisor.
- Critical Outputs
- Responsible for accurately recording all admissions of patients to the hospital.
- Carrying out accurate admission and receptionist duties for the hospital.
- Performing general administration duties involved in the admission of patients, including filing and assistance with billing of accounts.
- Admitting patients onto IMEDS. Operating the switchboard.
- Handling money.
- Liaising with medical aids to obtain authorisation for admission.
- Grade 12
- Strong computer skills.
- Previous Experience working with – IMEDS.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills a prerequisite.
- Experience in dealing with customers.
- Knowledge of hospital procedures and medical terminology will be advantageous.
- Teamwork essential.
- Must be able to flex between day and night shift, have own transport and a valid drivers license
- Problem solving
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal &Written communication and presentation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence Orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Monday, April 23, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.