- Waverley Care Centre
- Administration Assistant
A vacancy has arisen for an Admissions Clerk at Waverley Care Centre in Knights, Germiston, reporting to the Administration Supervisor. The successful candidate will contribute to be part of a professional team that is continuously striving for highest standards of quality in Life Healthcare.
- Critical Outputs
- Admitting of all patients in accordance with LHC protocols on Impilo/Imeds system
- Carrying out varied receptionist duties for the hospital
- Providing a prompt, courteous service to all Patients, Visitors, Ward and Doctors
- Answering telephones according to LHC Quality policies
- Control of stationary
- Taking, typing and distributing minutes
- Maintenance of daily patient statistics, admissions and discharges / PS8 Report
- MHCU Periodical Reports control
- Data Capturing
- Archive Management and filing
- General office administration duties as delegated by Line Manager
- Grade 12/NSC
- Computer literacy (Impilo, MS Office, Excel and Imeds)
- Excellent communication skills & experience in dealing with customers
- Knowledge of hospital procedure and medical terminology
- Previous experience will be a strong recommendation
- Strong customer service ethic and ability to organise, plan and work under pressure
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment skills
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Attention to detail/ excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Organisational awareness
- Professional and technical proficiency
- Ability to operate within a multidisciplinary team
- Self-starter, ability to meet deadlines
- Closing date
- Friday, May 20, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy.
Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.