- Life Cosmos Hospital
- Accounts Clerk
A vacancy exists for an Accounts Clerk, based at Life Cosmos Hospital, Mpumalanga, reporting to Jan van Wyk, Finance & Administration Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for capturing of data and financial information and performing specific general ledger reconciliations to specific areas of the financial processes in the financial accounting of Life Healthcare
- Critical Outputs
- Assist the Finance & Administration Manager with month end processes and capture data;
- Responsible for internal and third party invoicing and accounts receivable;
- Monthly financial preparations
- Assist FSC with the financial recons
- Processing on orders and invoices
- Recording and reconciling of transactions
- Constantly striving to improve working methods to improve standardisation and efficiencies
- Perform reconciliations for specific processes
- Ad hoc project assistance
- Conduct basic duties as allocated.
- Responsible for the Hospital petty cash, ensuring that petty cash processes are adhered to.
- Grade 12 with relevant experience
- Bookkeeping Diploma or equivalent an advantage
- Financial process understanding up to trial balance
- Proficient in MS Office
- SAP knowledge and experience essential
- Working well under pressure
- Attention to details regarding recons
- Deadline driven
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgments
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- 013 653 8045
- 086 206 4672
- Closing date
- Friday, August 16, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.