6 x Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary (Theatre Specialised Snr)
- Life Eugene Marais Hospital
- 6 x Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary (Theatre Specialised Snr)
Six (6) vacancies exist for an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary - Theatre Specialised Snr based in the Theatre at the Life Eugene Marais Hospital, reporting to the Theatre Manager.
The purpose of this role is to conduct nursing activities to ensure quality patient care.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct duties to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that all nursing activities carried out comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislations and Life Healthcare policies and procedures
- Maintain all health, safety and infection control standards to ensure a safe patient environment
- Effective utilisation of resources
- Effective maintenance of equipment
- Accurate record keeping
- The continued education of patients
- Build effective relationships with patients, doctors and other medical personnel to ensure quality patient care
- Grade 12 National Senior Certificate
- Qualification as an Enrolled Nurse
- Registration with SANC
- Relevant experience in Theatre
- Ability to work shifts according to the operational requirements of the hospital
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage
- Computer proficiency would be an advantage
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Professional and technical proficiency
- Excellence orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Action orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Sunday, March 31, 2024
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.