Enrolled Nurse - Surgical 2
- Life Fourways Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse - Surgical 2
A vacancy exists for Enrolled Nurse Specialist based at Life Fourways Hospital in the Emergency Unit, reporting to Claudia Gunuza, Unit Manager The purpose of this role is to conduct nursing activities to ensure quality patient care.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct duties to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that all nursing activities carried out comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislations and Life Healthcare policies and procedures
- Maintain all health, safety and infection control standards to ensure a safe patient environment
- Effective utilization of resources
- Effective maintenance of equipment
- Accurate record keeping
- The continued education of patients
- Build effective relationships with patients, doctors and other medical personnel to ensure quality patient care
- Qualification as an Enrolled Nurse
- Registration with SANC
- 2 years’ experience in the Trauma & Emergency department is recommended
- Ability to work shifts according to the operational requirements of the hospital
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage
- Computer proficiency would be an advantage
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the ward according to the flexi-hours system
- Experience in specialised disciplines would be an advantage
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading my example (Key for Managers)
- Motivating and developing people (Key for Managers
- Closing date
- Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy. Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.