2 x Enrolled Nurse - Medical
- Life The Crompton Hospital, Pinetown
- 2 x Enrolled Nurse - Medical
Vacancies exist for 2 x Enrolled Nurses at Life The Crompton Hospital in the Medical Ward (E Ward). The above position reports to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Building professional relationships with doctors and therapists to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Registration as an Enrolled Nurse with SANC.
- Experience in a medical ward is essential
- Previous experience in a Life Healthcare hospital will be an advantage.
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills required.
- Closing date
- Thursday, August 29, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.