Life Esidimeni Recovery Centres provide individually tailored, holistic services to equip the substance abuser with the skills to reintegrate into the community and to remain substance-free.
What kind of services do we offer?
- Access to detoxification services on admission, if required
- A full medical assessment on admission, with referral and provincial hospital treatment for any medical conditions
- A supportive, substance-free residential environment with varying amounts of structure
- Family support both during and after treatment
- Outpatient treatment and support
- An intersectoral support system in patient’s own community after discharge
- Family-preservation programmes
- Therapeutic support
- Capacity building
- Educational services to schools, businesses, churches and community groups of all kinds
- A halfway house service for up to a year to qualifying applicants