We offer affordable, quality healthcare in our community hospitals and public healthcare facilities. Services are provided in line with the state’s health core standards and the Health Minister’s six priorities.
Four areas of focus:
- Patient care
- Patient rights
- Patient safety
- Clinical governance
Facilities and services:
- Casualty, medical and surgical, maternity and paediatric wards
- Theatres, radiology, pharmacy, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and outpatient departments
- TB and dental clinics (if requested)
What kind of community primary health services do we offer?
- Health awareness campaigns
- Community programmes, such as the Extended Programme for Immunisations (EPI)
- Maternal health interventions
- HIV/Aids voluntary counselling and testing centres
- Circumcision clinics